Skip to main content

Bringing Family members to America Faster

Upgrading an I-130 petition after petitioner naturalizes can expedite the process of bringing family members to the United States.

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Immigration

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer