Written by attorney Mark Issa Murad

Bona Fide Marriage

U.S. immigration law permits a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (green card holder) to file an immigrant petition to bring their spouse to live in the United States as a green card holder.

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer