Written by attorney Michael J. Helfand | Jul 26, 2009

Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) Limits and DUIs in Illinois

Additional resources provided by the author

If you have been charged with a DUI, consult with a defense attorney before doing anything else. Don't rely on the advice of friends and family. An experienced attorney is in the best position to protect your rights and your permanent record. If you have more questions or need a lawyer recommendation in Illinois, give us a call. It's free and confidential.

Rate this guide

Avvo DUI email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and legal advice about DUIs.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer