Written by attorney Mary Merrell Bailey | Aug 20, 2018

Bifurcated Trustee Positions: Investment Advisor and and Administrative Trustee

When the position of Trustee is bifurcated, what is an administrative trustee?

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer