Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

Becoming A Treaty Investor With The E-2 Visa

The E-2 Visa allows a national of a treaty country, known as “Treaty Investor,” to enter the United States post investment of a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business. Eligibility for the E-2 status including, certain employees of a Treaty Investor.

Additional resources provided by the author

At Jurado & Farshchian, P.L., we work diligently to anticipate and prepare for any potential issues down the road. If unexpected problems arise during the application process, we will utilize our diverse set of skills and knowledge to solve them. In the end, we will make sure that there is not a negative impact on your likelihood of qualifying for an E-2 Visa in the United States. To schedule an initial consultation with one of our Miami E-2 Visa Attorneys, call us at (305) 921-0440 or send us an email to [email protected]

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer