Skip to main content

B-1 and B-2 Visa Extensions

Posted by attorney Ismail Mohammed

Because of unforeseen issues, I need to extend my visa. What Do I need to do?

You will need to fill out an I-539 and an I-94. There will be a filing fee of $290 payable to the Department of Homeland Security. You will also need a letter from your company or other documents stating why you will need to extend the visit. Some situations that may require an extensions is that the business that you came to the U.S. has not been resolved. You will also have to show how much longer you will need to stay in the U.S.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?