What to Do if Involved in an Automobile Accident
Winning your case against the bad actor requires that you organize your memories and present them in a way that shows the world the other driver did the bad act and you have been hurt and are in pain because of what someone else did.
The sound of cars crashing is the background noise of daily lifeBad acts include things like speeding, blowing through stop signs, not driving responsibly given road conditions, drinking, racing and other illegal behavior. There's no such thing as a simple car accident. Almost invariably what's simple is made complex by people trying to cover up their bad acts.
Write it down!Winning your case against the bad actor requires that you organize your memories and present them in a way that shows the world the other driver did the bad act and you have been hurt and are in pain because of what someone else did.
Your recollections are the keystone to compensation. If someone else has injured you in a car accident, make sure to keep a record about what happened in the crash. Don't be shy. As soon as possible after the accident, take pictures of the accident scene. Make a diagram of what happened. Make notes, preferably written, of who said what and who was there. Do not talk to anyone at the accident scene except your lawyer. And it's "Just the facts, Ma'am" to the police. Try to get the names and addresses of everybody at the scene.
DO NOT ADMIT OR TAKE BLAME FOR ANYTHING.If you follow the instructions above, you're on your way to being compensated for the bad acts that have caused you pain.
Seek prompt appropriate medical attention.The most common injuries people sustain in car accidents are neck, back, brain and spinal chord injuries, as well as bruising, cuts and broken bones. You should try to get medical attention as soon as possible. If an ambulance comes, take it to a hospital. If medical providers do not arrive, wait for the police. You may not leave the scene except in the company of medical providers or the police. Call the fire department and ask for transport at your earliest opportunity. Also call the police and have them come to examine the accident scene.
Don't go it alone.Get a lawyer who knows what he's doing. Our law firm has attorneys experienced in these matters and keeping the matter on track so that the true culprits are brought to justice.
If you're in pain because of the bad acts of others, and the bad actors are trying to disclaim or blame it on you, your case must be properly presented. Bad actors, through their lawyers, will try to trap you in contradictions. You must avoid this. The Law Firm of Howard Roitman and Associates works with you and answers all your questions to reach success in this process.
It's surprising how many car accidents there are in the United States. Millions suffer permanent injury every year.
Someone in the U.S. is involved in a car accident every ten seconds.1. Someone in the U.S. is involved in a car accident every ten seconds.
2. Approximately one third of all car accidents result in injury and nearly 1 percent result in death.
3. More than half of all fatal car accidents occur on roads with speed limits of 55 miles per hour or greater, and more than one third of fatal crashes involve alcohol.
4. There is a 10 to 1 ratio in vehicle accidents between the least safe vehicle and the safest car models.
5. Driver distraction is one of the greatest contributors to car accidents.
6. Poorly maintained roads and highways contribute. For example, inadequate design, lighting and construction are probably some of the largest contributors to car accidents
It Bears Repeating: Do not admit fault or enter into negotiations with any person until you have spoken with a lawyer.Don't go it alone. Get a lawyer who knows what he's doing. Our law firm has attorneys experienced in these matters and keeping the matter on track so that the true culprits are brought to justice.
Additional resources provided by the author
- Hoard Roitman, Las Vegas, Nevada, Auto, accidents, Lawyer
- Personal Injury Law
- Nevada Lawyers
- Google Maps
- Crash law
- Namz, Nevada Lawyer, Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Lawyer, Names
- Law Wicki, Las Vegas, Nevada, Lawyers, Attorneys
- Ecademu, Las Vegas, Nevada, lawyer
- Motorcycle riders.com, Las Vegas, Lawyer
- Crash Law
- JD Supra
- Accident Register.org, Las Vegas, Nevada, Lawyer
- Car Accidnets Lists, Las Vegas, Lawyer
- Official Law Blog
- Insider pages, Las Vegas, Nevada, Lawyer, Crash, Accident
- Local Search. com, Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyer
- Nevada Supreme Court
- Personal Injury Home, Find, Las Vegas, Nevada, Lawyer
- personal injury Home, Las Vegas, auto, nevada
- My Space
- Multiply, Las Vegas, Lawyer, Nevada, injury
- willick law group
- Merchant Circle
- US Lawyers DB
- freind feed
- Las Vegas Lawyer
- Officiallaw.com, Las Vegas, Nevada, Lawyer
- Better law, Las Vegas, Lawyer
- Lawyer 411, Las Vegas, Lawyer
- Law Forum.com, Las Vegas, Lawyer
- LegalTechforum.com, Las Vegas, law, Lawer, Nevada
- Navada Info, Las Vegas, Lawyer, Injujry
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Lawyer, Plaxo
- Help Line Law, Las Vegas, Nevada, Injury, find
- city search, Las Vegas, Nevada, Lawyer, find
- world wide law recorces
- lawers.com, Las Vegas, Nevada, Lawyer
- AVVO, Personal Injury, Las Vegas, Lawyer
- Las Vegas, Lawyer, Howard Roitman 702.647.8550
- Directory M
- Got Trouble.com
- insider pages
- Verticle Response, Las Vegas, Nevada, Lawyer
- Yello Bot, Las Vegas, Lawyer, Nevada, injruy
- Jigsaw, Las Vegas, Nevada, Lawyer
- Am I responsible for hitting and injuring another driver while driving company car during lunch break
- Law Librarys
- Law Schools
- Kosmix, Las Vegas Law
- Boyd Law
- rogers library
- Clark County Courts
- USDC Nevada, Law
- Law Library of congress
- Automobile Insurance
- Insurance Profile
- American Insurance Association
- Car Crash Injurys, Death
- Car Crash Amputation