This is a short form of instructions to follow when involved in a automobile collision
Auto Accident* Check yourself for injuries.
* Check your passengers for injuries.
* Make sure it is safe to exit the vehicle.
* Call the police for an incident report.
* Document the incident.
* Take photos of the scene.
* Take photos of the damages.
* Take photos of the vehicle license plate.
* Take photos of the driver license of the driver.
* Take photos of the insurance identification card.
* Take photos of the vehicle registration.
* Obtain witness statements and contact information.
After the Incident* If injured consider visiting emergency room, urgent care or primary health care physician.
* Obtain all necessary treatment.
* If asking for a reimbursement of medical costs, consult an attorney for the best results.