Written by attorney Michael J. Helfand

At-Will Employment in Illinois

Additional resources provided by the author

If you believe you were wrongfully terminated from your job, consulting with a labor and employment attorney can give you some guidance. Feel free to contact us for a referral to an Illinois attorney with experience in illegal termination in Illinois.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer