Skip to main content

Asylum Law Overview

Posted by attorney Jacob Sapochnick

If somebody has been persecuted in their home country, they may qualify to live and work in the United States. Think you may qualify? Find out by watching this video.

Additional resources provided by the author

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Filed under: Political asylum

Recommended articles about Immigration

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer