Written by attorney Robert Lee Vogel

Asset Forfeiture in Tennessee

In Tennessee, they can take your car, your property and your money if you are committing a crime or, if the police officer has probable cause to believe you are committing a crime.

Additional resources provided by the author

Asset Forfeiture Statute: T.C.A. 40-33-201 et seq.; 40-33-201et seq.;

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer