Written by attorney John Francis Byno IV


The City of Arlington police department issues speeding tickets other traffic violations, and non-traffic citations. Whether you got a speeding ticket, a no insurance ticket, or a stop sign ticket in Arlington, these are Class C Misdemeanors that should be taken seriously. Arlington Traffic Ticket Attorney Jack Byno, can help fight your ticket and get your Arlington warrants lifted.

Were you given a traffic ticket in Arlington a few months ago? That doesn't mean you face the very same situation for your recent speeding ticket in Weatherford. Every municipality has their own specific procedures. Over the past decade, I have represented clients in local courts throughout the greater Dallas - Fort Worth Area. I understand the challenges they face. I know how local laws differ and I know how to get you results in the Fort Worth area:

Alvarado Arlington Bedford Burleson Colleyville Crowley Denton

Fort Worth Granbury Grapevine Haltom City Kennedale Mansfield North Richland Hills

Roanoke Saginaw Sanger Springtown Weatherford White Settlement And others

Fort Worth Traffic Violations

It is more difficult to have your speeding ticket dismissed in Fort Worth than it is in Dallas. In Fort Worth, there is a two step process to resolving all traffic tickets. First there is a pre-trial docket where the officer must show up and validate the ticket. If there are any serious mistakes or the officer doesn't show, the case may be dismissed. If you have a CDL, you should take any chance you can get to pursue dismissal of your traffic ticket.

The second step takes place if your case is not dismissed, it will be set on an Attorney Plea Docket. On that date, you do not need to appear with me, but I will go to court on your behalf and I will negotiate the best deal I can with the prosecuting attorney. In most cases, I can get you a deferred adjudication probation, which will keep the citation off your driving record.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer