Arizona DUI: What do I do if I get pulled over for DUI?
1) DO give the police your identification information.
2) DO ask for a lawyer.
3) Do ask for an independent blood sample.
4) Do be polite.
5) DON'T answer any questions other than your identification information.
6) DON'T do the balance tests.
7) DON'T do the eye test.
8) DON'T blow into the breath machine the officer pulls out of his/her vehicle.
9) The officer will then arrest you asn ask for a blood sample. Ask to immediatly speak with an attorney. If you are unable to contact an attorney, give your blood sample. If you do not provide a sample, a warrant will be obtained for your blood and your license will be suspended for one year.