Written by attorney Harry N. Konst

Are you entitled to a perfect apartment?

When it comes to a tenant's quiet enjoyment of their premises, these are the steps you should take to enforce against loud, unreasonable neighbors.

Additional resources provided by the author

New York City, the Department of Environmental Protection is the agency that enforces the city's noise code. The Noise Hotline is (718) 337-4357.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer