Written by attorney Peter Kageleiry, Jr.

Are you entitled to a Military Separation Board?

Military service members learn in this video their legal rights when facing an adverse or administrative separation for cause. Whether they face a show cause board, a board of inquiry or administrative separation board, service members with six years or more of service are entitled to a board before being involuntarily separated.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer