Written by attorney Michael J. Helfand

Arbitrators in Chicago Workers' Compensation Cases

Additional resources provided by the author

We recommend hiring an attorney if you are injured at work. We believe this gives you the best chance of receiving full benefits. Don't know where to start? Give us a call. We'll answer your questions and even find you an attorney. 1-312-346-5320.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer