Written by attorney Philip J. Loree Jr

Arbitration Law FAQs: How to Confirm an Arbitration Award under the Federal Arbitration Act?

This Arbitration Law FAQ guide provides some general information about how the Federal Arbitration Act enables a party to apply to a court to “confirm” an arbitration award—that is, to enter an enforceable judgment on the award. It is not legal advice or a substitute for it.

Additional resources provided by the author

If you are interested in learning more about confirming, vacating, modifying, or correcting awards under the Federal Arbitration Act, then visit our blog, The Loree Reinsurance and Arbitration Law Forum, which features numerous articles addressing in various degrees of depth these and other arbitration-law-related topics.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer