Skip to main content

Appointment of Executor in California Probate

Additional resources provided by the author

Do you think you should serve as executor or administrator in California? Speak with a qualified probate attorney by calling Mitchell A. Port at (310) 559-5259.

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Wills and estates

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer