Written by attorney Martin Musinguzi

Applying for Certificate of Citizenship on Form N-600

Form N-600 is used in Applications for Certificate(s) of Citizenship. This form is typically used by those who obtain or derive citizenship at one point in their lives. This guide provides information on; eligibility, requirements, filing fees, and common issues we overcome for clients we represent.

Additional resources provided by the author

USCIS regularly updates or changes the Forms and the Filing Fees, therefore under ALL circumstances one must visit their website at for the most accurately up-to-date information. Other website resources are: AILA - ; and our website:

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer