Written by attorney Peter Christopher Lomtevas | Sep 17, 2016

Amplification Ruse in a Custody Case

Your ex and you entered into a so-ordered stipulation of settlement as to your being the custodial parent. You file for child support and suddenly your ex is taking you back to custody court. The pressure is on for you to agree to change the order. You are now engaged in the amplification ruse.

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 5-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer