Written by attorney Michael J. Helfand

Am I Covered Under Illinois Workers' Compensation?

Additional resources provided by the author

If your benefits have been denied or terminated, you should contact an experienced workers' compensation attorney as soon as possible. This isn't meant to scare you ... it's just a fact that sooner is better in these cases. If you have questions about your eligibility for benefits or need help finding an attorney, contact us. We help injured workers find experienced attorneys. 1-800-517-1614.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer