Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

All You Need to Know to Apply For E-2 Investor Visa Using Real Property

The E-2 investor visa was developed to enable entrepreneurs from treaty countries to develop businesses in the US through investment. However, in order to apply for E-2 investor visa, you need to scale through a lot of requirements.

Additional resources provided by the author

These requirements dictate what kind of business you can start or buy in the US and the nature of investment you can make in the business. One of the requirements is that the business must be active. This means that you cannot ordinarily qualify for the E-2 investor visa with investments in businesses that bring in passive income like stock or real estate. Despite this requirement, it may still be possible for you to qualify for an E-2 investor visa using real property. This article shows you just how you can apply for E-2 investor visa using real property. Get in touch with a lawyer If you want to find out more about how to successfully apply for E-2 investor visa, you need to get in touch with a qualified immigration attorney. Get in touch with the law firm of Jurado & Farshchian P.L, by sending an email to [email protected] or calling (305) 921-0440 or visit

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer