Written by attorney Romy B Jurado

All You need to know about the L1 Visa

The L1 visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows overseas companies to transfer executives and managers including business owners for up to seven years. It can also be used for specialized knowledge employees under the L1B visa for up to five years to a new or existing US office.

Additional resources provided by the author

If you are considering applying for an L1 visa, the first and most important step is to contact an immigration lawyer to put you through the dynamics of Visa Application. You can get in touch with the top attorneys at Jurado and Farshchian. You can do this by either sending a mail to [email protected] or call us at (305) 921-0440 or visit

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer