Skip to main content

Advance Directives in Georgia

Posted by attorney David McGuffey

Health Care Advance Directives (formerly known as Living Wills or Health Care Powers of Attorney) create a way for you to communicate your values to health care providers to ensure that your wishes are followed. Although the form is available for free on the internet, we strongly advise you to have a lawyer prepare this important document for you.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?

Recommended articles about Wills and estates

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer