Written by attorney Jeffrey B Goldman

Q&A Preconcieved Intent/Overstay/Unlawful Presence - Adjustment of Status for Spouses of USC

This guide answers common questions about adjustment of status from a tourist or student visa holder to a green card holder/lawful permanent residence through a USC spouse

Additional resources provided by the author

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer