Written by attorney Carl Alessandro Maltese

A guide to receiving lost wages as a result of a New York State motor vehicle accident

Your No-Fault Insurance Carrier and your employer's short term disability insurance carrier will reimburse you for lost wages if you are unable to work because of injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident. Consulting a New York car accident attorney can help ensure you get the wages you deserve.

Additional resources provided by the author

New York State Insurance Law Article 51 and 11 NYCRR 65-1

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Avvo personal injury email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer