Written by attorney Christopher Ernest McAteer

A Low Cost and Easy Self-Help Way to Collect Your Civil Judgment Against a California Contractor

So you sued your California licensed contractor in Small Claims Court, (or Superior Court, for that matter) and got a judgment. Great, but a judgment is really only a judicially recognized debt. You still have to collect the money. Here is a method you might want to try first - no lawyer required.

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer