Written by attorney Tracie Lynn Klinke | Jul 21, 2010

A Brief Overview of the I-601 and I-212 Waivers Process

Additional resources provided by the author

A good immigration attorney will be able to help you put together the strongest waiver application possible. The American Immigration Lawyers Association, AILA, may be able to provide you the name of an attorney in your area.

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer