Written by attorney Shobhana Ragunathan Kasturi | Jul 14, 2016

601A Waivers (The Stateside Waiver)

In 2013 the USDHS announced that undocumented (uninspected) immigrants who are immediate relatives of US Citizens (spouse, child between 17 and 21, or parent of a child over 21) may be eligible to apply for a 601A waiver for unlawful presence of more than 180 days prior to leaving the US.

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer