Skip to main content

5 ways to collect past-due child support

Posted by attorney Sara Rojas

Additional resources provided by the author

Disclaimer: For informational purposes only. Not intended as legal advice. This guide is based primarily on Minnesota law, and may not be equally applicable in all states. It is always best to consult with an attorney on any legal matter.

Author of this guide:

Was this guide helpful?