Written by attorney David Allan Bressman | Jan 28, 2014

5 Things to Do When You're Hurt in a Slip and Fall Accident on Government Property

Slip and fall accidents may happen when a property owner is negligent about removing or securing hazards on a property. When you are injured on a government-owned property like a park, the process for filing an injury claim changes.

Additional resources provided by the author

Contact an attorney in Columbus who is familiar with filing government liability claims to determine if you have the right to bring a case for damages against the government entity that maintained the property on which you were injured.

Rate this guide

Avvo personal injury email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer