Written by attorney Jacqueline Lentini McCullough

0:04 / 1:17 H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa (Part 2)

Employment is at the heart of the H-1B visa. The H-1B visa is the most common employment visa in the US for specialty occupations. In these short videos Jacqueline answers some frequently asked questions about this category of visa.

If you have any questions, regarding your specific circumstances, please do not hesitate to contact us on 630-262-1435 or

Free Q&A with lawyers in your area

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer