Written by attorney Fred B. Amos II | Jun 11, 2016

How To Modify Child Custody

This guide provides a list of documentation and instructions necessary to file a motion to modify child custody in Wake County, North Carolina.

Additional resources provided by the author

Rate this guide

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 5-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer