Skip to main content

"Can I fix my own credit reports in Alabama?


The key is to properly dispute with the credit reporting agency,

If you do it properly, then they should fix your reports.

However, sometimes the credit reporting agency won't fix them.

If this happens to you, then we suggest you get with a consumer protection lawyer in your state to help you make the credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, Transunion, etc) fix the problem -- normally we sue them in Federal Court for money damages.

That gets their attention! :)

Hope this is helpful to you.

John Watts

Rate this guide

Recommended articles about Bankruptcy and debt

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer