Skip to main content

Download a FL-165 Request to Enter Default

This is used to request judgment of divorce or separation when more than 30 days have passed since you filed your petition and summons, and: your spouse did not file a response, and you have a written agreement settling property, debt, spousal support, custody and child support.

Download your FL-165 Request to Enter Default

View sample FL-165 Request to Enter Default

The Avvo advantage

No cost. Really

We'll never ask for your payment information. Create, share, sign, and download your legal forms for free.

Crafted by lawyers.

Our forms are created and reviewed by real lawyers.

We're here to help.

Stuck? Have a question?
Check out our FAQ or contact our customer care team.

Important Terms: