Skip to main content

Ywill i need a lawyer on vandalism

White Bluff, TN |

this what the girl said my daughter sheneika walker had my car tammie edmondson at walmart and she saw her ex-boyfriend and his girl-friend at walmart they pist on facebook about they put a drink in my seat my seat was wet sheneika walker

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


This very incoherent. You need to clarify what you are asking.



Would love to get your thoughts on our live one-on-one legal advice platform You can contact me at


If you are charged with vandalism, you will need a lawyer. You will either have to hire an attorney or if you qualify, the court will appoint a public defender. I do not recommend pleading guilty without advise from some lawyer as a criminal conviction can haunt you for the rest of your life.

Nothing in this communication should be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship. I provide this service for educational purposes only. I will take no action on your behalf unless you have hired me and a written retainer agreement is signed. I am licensed only in Tennessee and I strongly suggest you consult with an attorney in your city and state as Statute of Limitation deadlines can limit your recovery.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer