Yes i am checking to see if i can sue my dentist he took out my upper teeth he should of told me there is a chance i might not

Omaha, NE |

be able to wear them cause they will make me gag on them he did not i cant wear them because of they do make me gag i spent 3000 on them now he wants me to spend 800 more on cutting that little piece of skin between my upper lip to make them fit better i dont have the money please do i have a case

A dental malpractice lawyer can investigate, but best bet is to get on a payment plan that you can afford.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

At this point, I don't think so.

Contact a dental malpractice attorney near your home. Go to the AVVO site and look for one.

Even were you able to prove that this represents a departure from the dental standard of care, your damages are likely insufficient. A law firm would spend tens of thousands of dollars to prove your case. This is standard with med-mal and dental-mal cases. Yet a reasonable settlement value of your claim might not exceed $20K. It wouldn't make sense to spend $30K to go get a $20K settlement.

You may want to talk with a medical malpractice lawyer to see if you have a case. We are happy to offer you a free initial consultation to talk about the case. Give us a call at 402-455-1711 to set up a time to talk. We have been in business for almost 25 years and fight hard for the people we represent.