Skip to main content

Wrongful Evictions - Washington

Battle Ground, WA |

This is helpful but please explain how one can be evicted if no Tenancy was created? I live with boyfriend, who lives in apartment on mothers property. He is neither the property ownder, nor a landlord. I do not have a rental agreement with him and he does not have one with his mother. Neither of us have a rental agreement with the mother. Boyfriend is trying to evict me without due cause. He is also threatening to keep me from having access to my personal belongings up to and possibly including locking me out. What are his recourses as well as mine?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Residential Landlord-Tenant Act is at RCW 59.18.

[In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]