Skip to main content

Would this still constitute as Rape?

Salt Lake City, UT |

Okay, I met with this guy to hang out...and then things got heavy. Pretty soon, I felt uncomfortable and kept saying "no! I feel extremely uncomfortable!"...But he wouldn't stop getting down my pants. He wound up penetrating my hymen. He's 25 and I'm 22.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


If you believe you were assaulted, contact police immediately.

You post is missing lots of facts.

FYI, The FBI defines rape as “Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.” Your state may have a slightly different definition, I am NOT a UT attorney.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.


Sounds like this is on your mind.
You should report this to the police. Let them and a local prosecutor decide.;; 703-298-9562, 800-401-1583. Answering your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.


This isn't strictly legal advice, but it could help you to contact a local rape crisis center and also to get immediate medical attention, if only to document any medical evidence of what occurred.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer