Skip to main content

Would someone review a simple existing will from deceased father for a flat fee?

Denver, CO |

Father left a typewritten notarized will to disperse estate to his 4 children. Items have come up that are not included or mentioned in the will. Can someone familiar with Colorado estate/will settlements review the will and provide recommendations and actions. Legal action not required at this time just review. Can this request be carried out based on a flat fee?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

Many attorneys provide a free initial consultation. I provide a free 30 minute consultation. That consultation could include review of this will. That meeting should be with your father and whomever else he wants to be present. Most of my estate planning work is done on a flat fee for the type of documents that need to be prepared for that specific client. After the consultation, I make recommendations as to what needs to be done. The fee and needed work is agreed upon before I do the work.

Dennis Valentine


I often work on a flat fee in probate matters. Feel free to call to discuss. I also offer a free initial 30 minute consultation so we can discuss some background. I am at 303-886-2516.

You can reach Dave Rich at (303) 886-2516 or Dave Rich is an attorney licensed in Colorado. Answering your questions does not create an attorney-client relationship between us. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts in your case, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.


Sure. Any of us would. My two colleagues would be very good choices and I would make the same offer as they have made.