Skip to main content

Would like assistance in finding lawyer to assist with a mental health case

San Diego, CA |

I wasn't properly treated and would like more information about gettting help

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Since you have not provided any information about the circumstances, the best bet is a search for local attorney on Avvo or Google it.


In order to prove malpractice, genrally you have to have an expert witness who can give the attorney that is going to represent you an opinion that someone breached a Professional Standard of Care in your treatment (I assume). You also have a Statute of Limiations, which limits your time to bring a law suit, if you cannot settle your claim, so do not wait too long to talk to an attorney.


Ajay Kwatra, Esquire


You need to sit down with an attorney ASAP. Use AVVO or local bar association.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer