Would it be unreasonable of me to request my newborns father have visits at my home?

Houston, TX |

I do not feel comfortable with him coming to pick the baby up and taking him out of the home and away from me right off the bat.
I would prefer that he visits our 2 month old breastfed baby that he has never met or spent time with in my home under my supervision so that I can teach him about caring for him, allow them time to get to know each other and after a few weeks work up his time with the child outside of the home slowly.
I was thinking start with 30 min. and each week increase 30 min. until he is up to a 2 hour visit out of my home. If he fights against this is it likely a judge will agree with my request and if not what other options do I have to ensure my son will be well taken care of while in his fathers care?

It is not unreasonable at all and in fact in these types of situations, it is usually the norm to have more frequent but short visits with a newborn (2x a week). You should definitely consult with a local attorney who can assist you in a developing a realistic parenting plan that will include a visitation schedule with the father and perhaps even parenting classes for him. Good luck!

You definately need an attorney to assist you.

You are breast feeding the baby so you have a LOT OF CONTOL over the situation!

I'm not accepting contested cases right now because my mother is ill. I am referring cases to another attorney. I highly recommend PATRICIA BUSHMAN at 713-807-9405. Her has a lot of experience. I would call her office and make an appointment to meet with her. Her prices are reasonable.

YOU NEED AN ATTORNEY NOW!!

YOU NEED AN ATTORNEY NOW!!