Would I possibly be available for alimony.

Chattanooga, TN |

i asked my husband to leave the home in Febuary. He became verbally abusive and an alcholic. We were intending on him coming home was he was clean. He now wants a divorce. We have been married since 2000. I am a Type 1 diabetic I was hospitialized twice for diabetic ketodosis. <March and July>. I was also diagnosed with a serious stomach disease. As a result I have been put on disability for the last 8 months from work. I am making 1/2 my pay. I have attempted twice to return to work but have had to be put back on disability. I have worked at my job since March'99. I have one child that is from a different relationship. I am unable to leave my house 90% of the time.

Filed under: Divorce Alimony

More than likely you would get alimony of some type. Please seek the help of a competent divorce attorney.

Legal Disclaimer. This communication is not intended to create, and does not create, an attorney-client relationship between you and James Ronald Tucker, Jr. Thus, your receipt or transmission of information to or from the James Ronald Tucker, Jr. alone does not create an attorney-client relationship or ensure confidentiality. James Ronald Tucker, Jr. assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of information contained herein. The legal information herein provided is for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as professional counsel and should not be used as such. You should contact a competent attorney in your area to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.