Skip to main content

Would a personal injury lawyer take my case against Public Storage with a contingency fee agreement?

Martinez, CA |

I need an attorney 2 represent me in a lawsuit against P.S. for breaking CA B & P code 21700, resulting in severe emotional distress and substaintial loss. I have researched the issues of my case, by reading CA law, several appellate cases and all the online info I can find. Just a couple of the websites Ive found informative are, and There have been several six figure judgments against self storage companies for failing 2 "exactly" follow the steps required, in order 2 sell the contents of a storage unit at public auction. I am confident in my case, the problem I have run into is finding an attorney willing to take my case w a contingency fee agreement. Self storage companies have been getting away w defective lien sales for years due to the inability of most tenants to be able to afford to pay an attorney $300.00 per hr to litigate their cases. This is a terrible injustice because of the extent of harm done to people who lose EVERYTHING. Please help!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Best thing to do is to search AVVO for lawyers in your city and call several until one is willing to take your case on.


Contact your local lawyer referral service if you cannot find a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer referral service, go the internet or phonebook and start calling. Sometimes it is hard to find an attorney on these type cases.

The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. The attorney is licensed in the State of Alabama. No answers or information on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer