Skip to main content

Working from the USA for my Indian employer with valid L2 and Employment Authorization Card.

Miami, FL |

My wife and Kid are in the USA, and I work in India. I am planning to travel to USA for 2 months. Am I eligible to work from my home in the USA for my indian employer? I have a valid L2 visa & Employment Authorization Card? Regards Mathews

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Yes, I don't see a problem

This answer is provided for general education purposes only and is not intended to provide, nor does it provide, any legal advice.   By viewing this answer you understand and expressly agree that there is no attorney-client relationship between you and the attorney who authored the answer.  Should you need legal advice, please contact a licensed attorney who practices in this area.  Readers of this answer and the information contained herein should not act upon any information contained in this answer without seeking legal counsel.



Thanks Dana.