Skip to main content

Workers Compensation

Nashville, TN |

I obtained a NYS workers comp attorney but his office wont return my phone calls & they arent helping me. What can I do to legally get out of the contract with him & obtain another attorney?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


In most states, you can change attorneys if you wish. You need to send something in writing to your current attotrney firing him. In Georgia where I practice the two lawyers would then have to split the fee, so it does not cost the injured worker any money to change lawyers.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer