We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
I am currently on Workers Comp for a back injury and I have had 2 surgeries already and I am still in pain. Workers Comp has made an offer to settle but I am afraid to settle while I still hurt and some of the doctors are suggesting a second opinion and possibly another surgery. If I settle now I know I will have to put up with the pain and pay for whatever I need myself, If I don't settle with Workers Comp now, will the same offer amount still be the same when I do decide to settle, even if I wait and do have another surgery? Or will the amount go lower or higher because of another surgery?