Wondering what could possably happen. I am on probation for 23 months and ended up getting a retail today what could happen

Meadville, PA |

I told the cop I was on probation when he came to Walmart. He called probation and they told him to have me be in the office tomorrow morning. I have 2 on my record and 2 I haven't been convicted of. I'm freaking out I'm stupid! Just like to know what I'm in store for

You need to retain an experienced criminal defense attorney immediately. You have put yourself in a really bad position and I can see the probation officer taking severe measures.

How do I go about that I have nothing..and I wanted to know what's likely to happen when I go in there tomorrow morning.the cop told me if they wanted me in jail he would be.taking me. I just want to know what to expect when I go in

May I add I caught one of the charges before I was on probation and haven't went to court yet then this one while I was on probation

Robert C. Keller

Robert C. Keller

Hire a lawyer and if you can't afford a private attorney then apply for a public defender.

That really don't tell me what I wanted to know I wanted to know what I'm facing tomorrow when I show up to see my po

Robert C. Keller

Robert C. Keller

You may be locked up.

You are facing at least Violation of Probation. Retain experienced counsel asap.

I am an attorney in Pennsylvania but I am not currently *your* attorney. Nothing in my communication should be construed as creating an attorney/client relationship. Please contact me if you wish to retain me as your counsel.

What happens then?

Jake Kathleen Marcus

Jake Kathleen Marcus

Your case will be reviewed in detail within the attorney/client relationship.

I don't understand that. I want to know if I'm going to jail or not and if I did how long and ext.

Jake Kathleen Marcus

Jake Kathleen Marcus

This can not be answered by someone who has not reviewed your case and should never be answered in public. You must hire a lawyer or apply for a public defender.

You do need to hire a criminal attorney but you also should find a mental health counselor to support you in turning your life around. You seem to be making some choices that are creating an awful lot of problems for you. Having an attorney and taking steps to really turn your life around will go a long way.