Withdraw case during interview n400.

Lincoln, NE |

hi, I withdrawen my n400 application during the interview because i didn't hav enough proove of my current merital status. but i didn't recived any mail or any information about my case yet. will the uscis send me a letter or inform me about my rights in future or not?

No they will not. You may reapply at any time in the future.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

thank you for your respond. But in my situation immigration officer quesioned me a lot about my spouse. and then asked me if i want to withdraw my case. so it will not effect in future or my GC right? or he will invastigate before closing my case? and i didnt sighn any paper for withdrawing. please need help. i am confused now about my case. maybe i shouldnt withdraw my case and let him deny it?

No, they will not.

Please click the link below for additional information.

---------
Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Subscribe to our Free Immigration Newsletter
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

so my case is closed or they still will invastegate? should i send them more evidence proof of my merrige?

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Once you have withdrawn your application, there is no need to send the government any paperwork. Only the government can decide whether to investigate your marriage.

thanks

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

You are very welcome!

No

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.