Asked in Slidell, LA

With respect to child custody (shared or joint), must the spouse that moves out of the home reside in the same school district?

Sponsored Listings

2 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings